I recently noticed that whenever i record a video with the camera, snapchat or instgram etc there is an extreme hissing noise in the background. The voice recorder audio works fine, the hissing background noise only comes up when i try to record a video w
jamesrh112

I recently noticed that whenever i record a video with the camera, snapchat or instgram etc there is an extreme hissing noise in the background. The voice recorder audio works fine, the hissing background noise only comes up when i try to record a video with the camera.

0 Likes
Re: I recently noticed that whenever i record a video with the camera, snapchat or instgram etc there is an extreme hissing noise in the background. The voice recorder audio works fine, the hissing background noise only comes up when i try to record a vid
stef7
Master - Level 2

I'd probably try downloading another camera app like LG Camera and see if it occurs there.

If not, then maybe you could go into Settings Application management, and find the application and clear cache and data.

Another thing to consider. Did you install a special Video playback program. Maybe it's not the camera fault at all but the operation of the video playback program. I'd experiment with that too.

Good luck.

0 Likes