I want 2.2, this phone is so limited with out it.
bass9510

Give me my 2.2 like you said I would get it.

0 Likes
Re: I want 2.2, this phone is so limited with out it.
10sEn
Contributor - Level 3

The sales rep who sold me my phone never promised me a Froyo OS upgrade.  He said that it would be up to each individual phone manufacturer and that if or when the OS comes out, it will be issues by Verizon by notifying users of the available upgrade.  He even went as far as to state that Samsung may skip 2.2 if they can't get it done in time.  So, I'm sorry if you were misinformed, but I believe several posts have stated that NONE OF US WERE PROMISED A FROYO UPGRADE.

Please stop spamming the site.  It's not speeding up the OS's release.

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

Just try and hold out for it  we all are waiting and i know how frustrating it can be but i'm trying to stay cool and enjoy the phone.

0 Likes
bass9510

Well, at Verizon on E state street Rockford IL. The sales men said that 2,2 would would be out in two months or less when  I signed the two year agreement.  Come on law suit.  I want out of this false phone.

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

sales reps don't represent (legally) verizon, or samsung. verizon (the company) and samsung never promised froyo, it would be foolish for them to do this, as there is always a possibility porting an os to a device won't work. not only that, but all it lacks is some flash support and the stupid dock functions.

0 Likes
Suburban78
Contributor - Level 1
M-91, the "STUPID" dock functions might not be a big deal for you, but to those of us who were suckered into buying them and not finding out that they don't work until froyo isn't so stupid to us. I'm stuck with $200 in docks that I bought for the soul purpose of playing music while in the car and while at work but now just have really expensive chargers.
0 Likes
bass9510

I am so sorry for you.  I know that Verizon could care less about the fascinate people.  I feel for you.  Give us 2.2 now please.........

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

I'm not intending to offend you, but why are you holding on to $200 of docks when you don't have 2.2? this isn't a verizon issue, as they have a generous return policy for accessories.

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

M91-30 That is what I was thinking to VZW  is very good at returning everything. I would have taken the docks back for sure.

0 Likes
Spinnum

When you buy the docks and are promised by a paid Verizon employee that the 2.2 update will arrive in two months and you wait it out you are past the 30 days return deadline and are now stuck with the docks.  

0 Likes