Is refund still possible? Will that be a prorated refund?
tc2013
Contributor - Level 1

Hi Verizon Staff/Admin,

I would like to ask if a refund still be possible?

I have used the Note7 for about 3 weeks, how will the refund be working? 

I believe I had paid the "tax portion" of the phone in full at the activation time 3 weeks ago; I will get those back, am I right?

Please advise.

Thanks.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is refund still possible? Will that be a prorated refund?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your safety is our top priority tc2013. When you return the Note 7, you will be refunded back for the purchase. For more details on the recall, please click here: http://spr.ly/6589B7ytJ.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're here for support. In regards to your refund are you referring on the recall of the devices? KleoL_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

Yes, you will be refunded the full purchase price including taxes.

0 Likes
tc2013
Contributor - Level 1

I do not use twitter; so, not sure about the info provided there.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your safety is our top priority tc2013. When you return the Note 7, you will be refunded back for the purchase. For more details on the recall, please click here: http://spr.ly/6589B7ytJ.

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes