Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jeezz.. my new samsung Galaxy Nexus.
jayveelee

I have nothing good to say at all about my new Samsung Galaxy Nexus. This phone is sooo bad its rude. Battery life is 4 hours.

0 Likes
Re: Jeezz.. my new samsung Galaxy Nexus.
megthered1

Too bad. I love mine. Maybe you just got a bad one. Send it back.

0 Likes
japetty

The same with mine back in December or January.  The battery issue is why I returned within the 14 day return period and I paid the $35.00 restock gladly.  I waited for the Samsung S3 and I am very happy with it.  I always get about 12 hours out of my charge the voice and data work well.  I really did not have any other issues with the phone other than the short battery life which was not acceptable to me.  Good luck with your Nexus, I would take it back and get something else, a razr is a much better phone.  If you want something with a very good battery life try the Razr MAXX.  Both good phones.  The S3 is a good phone as well but somewhat expensive.  The problem with the Iphone is it does not have LTE at this time.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Sr. Leader

The screen on like with any device is what really kills your battery. Also you may not be a power users but your device might be. You may have open apps that run in the background and so they continue to run.

I don't do anything special and on an extended battery I get 18-30 hours depending on how many phone calls/text and emails I do.

0 Likes