Just curios about something
RickBNA

When 2.2 is released what will you guys be whining about next?

I just want to get my research done in advance so I can jump on that bandwagon as well.

I can imagine it will be 2.3... It's been out for a month why don't WE have it?

Thanks for the entertainment though guys I love to read the post's

0 Likes
Re: Just curios about something
Spinnum

I just want what was promised to me the day I bought my device by a paid employee of Verizon.  I want what was put on the dock I bought that was covering up the audio port.  Not really asking for much, just what they said they were gonna do.  They had no problems taking my money as quick as they could.  Don't give me the excuse of "never listen to store employee" crap.  That is not an acceptable excuse.  Do you think the CEO of Verizon would use that excuse?  I can see it now:  Verizon CEO:  "Please...Please people calm down.  You know you shouldn't listen to our sales reps, they know nothing."  I'm sure that will be Verizon's next advertising push "Don't listen to our sales force.  They know nothing!"  

0 Likes
Re: Just curios about something
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

RickBNA wrote:

When 2.2 is released what will you guys be whining about next?

I just want to get my research done in advance so I can jump on that bandwagon as well.

I can imagine it will be 2.3... It's been out for a month why don't WE have it?

Thanks for the entertainment though guys I love to read the post's

ha probably that it still doesn't work right blah blah. oh my god why don't I have Gingerbread?  Are we getting Honeycomb?  The only benefit I see is that the people will have fully functional docks with Froyo.  As for everything else, those complaining now will still be complaining as the phone still isn't going to be perfect. 

0 Likes