Just purchased the Nexus Galaxy.... Is there a place to enter notes ?
sulri

I just purchased the Samsung Nexus Galaxy.... Is there a place to enter notes?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Just purchased the Nexus Galaxy.... Is there a place to enter notes ?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A note application from the Android Market?  That's what I use.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

A note application from the Android Market?  That's what I use.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tawww
Enthusiast - Level 2

Love app Evernote... I use it to keep track of anything including quotes... You can set up different notebooks... I think pretty user friendly & had great reviews in the Market.

shuddle13
Enthusiast - Level 2

I use Evernote from the Android Market. It's an awesome app. You can take snapshots of things you want to remember from directly in the app, make notes of hyperlinks, quotes, checklists, etc. Plus, you can access Evernote from anywhere you have internet access. I do this a lot when I am at work and I come across a non-work related article I want to read later. I just open up Evernote in the browser, log in, create a note with a link to the article, and check it out later. This app has become essential to organizing/remembering my life!

http://www.evernote.com

0 Likes
tomwigs

I just do a "note to self" and DICTATE the note.  The phone then sends me my note as an e-mail.  Couldn't get any easier

0 Likes
Galaxian

Plus 4 for Evernote.  Also, it syncs with Outlook so that beats e-mailing a note to yourself.

0 Likes