Just upgraded to Verizion Fascinate
RAD50

Just last thursday I upgraded from my verizion Entice W766 to a Verizion Fascinate. I be getting it monday and I read the all reveaws about and nothing wrong with it, is what pleased me it has Vcast video and Vcast music and much more, I'm no socical network junky like FaceBook and MySpace and Tweeter Etc

but why is some people are trying to find little things about to gripe about?

But if FaceBook is not updating or some little widget is working yet is that any reason to pooh pooh it this smart phone has other goodies to exsplore..

I see nothing wrong with the Fascinate the only thing I wish is they should include the micro usb cable, other wise  I think this smart phone is neat and has v cast ..

0 Likes
Re: Just upgraded to Verizion Fascinate
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

RAD50 wrote:

I see nothing wrong with the Fascinate the only thing I wish is they should include the micro usb cable, other wise  I think this smart phone is neat and has v cast ..

huh?  The phone comes with a micro usb cable.

0 Likes
RAD51

Are you sure?

It says in accessories on the verizon website for the this smartphone that it does not include the micro USB data cable.

by the way how do you load your wallpaper on to the verizon 

Samsung Fascinate™ a Galaxyphone? S™

0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1
It's a samsung fascinate, a galaxy s phone, not a verizon fascinate, a galaxyphone s. And mine came with a cable.
0 Likes
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

I have provided the steps to downloading the wallpaper below. I have provided a link for more information. Click here http://search.vzw.com/?do=viewdoc&id=35248

From the home screen, press the Menu button.
Select Wallpaper.
Select one of the following options:
Gallery
Live wallpapers
Wallpaper gallery

Gallery
Select an album.
Select the preferred image.
Position the crop frame then select Save.

Live wallpaper
Select the preferred wallpaper.
Select Set wallpaper.

Wallpaper gallery
Select the preferred image then select Set wallpaper.

From the home screen, press the Menu button.
Select Wallpaper.
Select one of the following options:GalleryLive wallpapersWallpaper gallery
 GallerySelect an album.
Select the preferred image.
Position the crop frame then select Save.
 Top  Live wallpaperSelect the preferred wallpaper.
Select Set wallpaper.
 Top  Wallpaper gallerySelect the preferred image then select Set wallpaper.

The phone should come with a Travel/USB charger. I have provided a link for more information. Click here http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedP...

0 Likes
MiMeQu21
Contributor - Level 3

The micro USB cable is part of the home charger.  The cord part is a micro USB cable.  Plug the small end into your phone and the larger end into your computer. 

0 Likes