The last system update has caused all my apps to be slow loading. Like really slow. Also my phone does not fast charge anymore. I have checked setting, restarted my phone a dozen times, and used different charger. Havent dropped or broken my phone. Take the last update away please and give me my old phone back.
That's no good. It's sounds like your phone has been impacted by the Google issue described here
Mainly its recommended to update this app here
If the device is still not working correctly, you may need to master reset it and also clear the cache partition. These two resets clear different parts of the device storage. Unlike a master reset, wiping the cache partition does not delete your personal data.
- Turn off the device.
- Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Bixby / Power key.
- When the Android logo displays, release both keys.
- An 'Installing system update' message will show for 30 - 60 seconds before the Android system recovery menu options appear.
- Press the Volume down key several times to highlight wipe cache partition.
- Press Bixby / Power key to select.
- Press the Volume down key to highlight yes, them and press the Bixby / Power key to select.
- When the wipe cache partition is complete, Reboot system now is highlighted.
- Press the Bixby / Power key to restart the device.