Latest update erased all my home page items!
fascinator

Hi,

My Fascinate just completed the software upgrade. The only thing left unscathed was my wallpaper. Everything else that I had so painstakingly customized has been reset to its original appearance. It got rid of my own weather/clock widget in favor of WeatherBug, added the outsized "Buddies Now," "Feeds and Updates," and "Daily Briefing" widgets that I had mercifully deleted, and simply got rid of several notepad shortcuts on page 1 without adding anything! I also had a page with several one-touch speed dial shortcuts to family members, and that's now gone as well. Is there any way I can restore my home pages to their previous customized appearance and restore my shortcuts? 

0 Likes
Re: Latest update erased all my home page items!
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

fascinator wrote:

Hi,

My Fascinate just completed the software upgrade. The only thing left unscathed was my wallpaper. Everything else that I had so painstakingly customized has been reset to its original appearance. It got rid of my own weather/clock widget in favor of WeatherBug, added the outsized "Buddies Now," "Feeds and Updates," and "Daily Briefing" widgets that I had mercifully deleted, and simply got rid of several notepad shortcuts on page 1 without adding anything! I also had a page with several one-touch speed dial shortcuts to family members, and that's now gone as well. Is there any way I can restore my home pages to their previous customized appearance and restore my shortcuts? 

Sometimes that happens with updates, regardless a phone for computer, things happen and sorry to hear you misfortune..
0 Likes