Latest update erased all my text messages and not able to receive calls or texts!
Islndgrl10

Just did the new update on my fascinate and lost ALL of my text messages....that I needed!!  Also, it runs so slow now and constantly locks up.  I'm not getting incoming phone calls or text messages.  I am so annoyed....my phone is basically useless right now!!!!  Anyone having similar issues and what can be done to get my messages back and get my phone working again????

0 Likes
Re: Latest update erased all my text messages and not able to receive calls or texts!
Islndgrl10

Lets add to the list that I've received a notification that I have a  voicemail, however, when i press to call vm...nothing happens.  If i go to the dial pad...I dial *86 for voice mail and it seems to do nothing....but in reality...it is just running so slowly that call all the sudden goes through and you have multiple calls going on at the same time.  This update is crap and I'm wondering why it was pushed thru when there are clearly many issues with it.  When I finally got thru to vm...the phone is running so slowly that when I try to put my passcode in to retrieve messages, its not recognizing it.   Now, not able to retrieve my messages....fantastic!!!  This upgrade has basically rendered my phone useless.

0 Likes
Re: Latest update erased all my text messages and not able to receive calls or texts!
Mali09
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am irritated as well.  I have missed important phone calls since doing the last update.  My  son's teacher called from school last week.  My phone did not ring.  I only found out because of the VM icon about an hour later..  My phone did not even register a missed call.  This is unacceptable.  I paid too much money for this phone on top of paying a monthly bill  not receive phone calls.  These problems need to be fixed IMMEDIATELY.  Also, I'm charging my phone twice a day.   I use could go a whole day or more without charging.  Now I have to carry y charger with me every where I go.  I have been a Verizon customer for years and I am not happy with them right now.

0 Likes