Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Loyal Customers beware.... New every 2, Upgrade Credit Gone,45 Min wait for HUMANS.
cgreed23

It seems being a loyal paying customer to Verizon will get you less and less. Two lines, 28Mos and $4K later.... I managed to lose a $100 update credit on one line and the iphone or any other device is regular price & where did the New every 2 go?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Loyal Customers beware.... New every 2, Upgrade Credit Gone,45 Min wait for HUMANS.
PJNC284
The credit should still be there unless it's been more than 6 months after the line was eligible. You still have 1 NE2 or annual upgrade to use if you previously qualified and upgraded prior to jan 16th of this year.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Loyal Customers beware.... New every 2, Upgrade Credit Gone,45 Min wait for HUMANS.
Soulchaser

wow, only 2 months behind. VZW discontinued the New Every 2 Prog, 30 return policy, and the Annual Upgrade program back on  January 16th. This is not anything new. But instead of 24 months each line...primary, or secondary is eligble for upgrade every 20 months.

0 Likes
TBhouston

Did you not watch tv, listen to radio, read text msg sent from vzw, read your statement, check your myvzw ? any of that?

I find it hard to believe after the media blitz you didn't hear about it  one single time..

The reason VZW said they got rid of it is to streamline their promotions since most people upgrade their phones after a year of service anyway.

Promotions are always fleeting, 28 months and 4k later you paid for service that you received.

0 Likes
PJNC284
The credit should still be there unless it's been more than 6 months after the line was eligible. You still have 1 NE2 or annual upgrade to use if you previously qualified and upgraded prior to jan 16th of this year.
0 Likes
gsp10
Wait I dont understand whays going on here???
0 Likes
Grothka
Novice
If you were waiting for the upgrade credit and it just dropped off of your account I would suggest calling to customer service to see if it is something that fell off accidentally.
0 Likes