MMS Video splitting into JPG and QCP files
Unitethedead812
Enthusiast - Level 1

My video messages have been getting split into two files with my last  two  phones from all senders. 

Re: MMS Video splitting into JPG and QCP files
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Unitethedead812 ,

Thanks for using the community for forums to contact us. Could you share a bit more about what you mean by videos being split into two files? Is this when you are saving them to your phone, or do you have two identical videos to click on to view, or something else? QCP is an audio format, while JPG is a static picture.

-Russell

0 Likes
rlanden707
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm having the same issue! I know that asking Verizon to actually help me with anything is pretty pointless but I have been having this same issue for a long time. I have a note 10+5g and videos have never worked. I have always used the default message app but I have tried all apps and get the same result. I can't receive anything from iPhone or android other than an image and a qcp audio file. Videos worked fine with my old phone until I had an update. They have never worked on this phone. Will Verizon ever actually fix this issue? I doubt it but I wish they would.

0 Likes
rlanden707
Enthusiast - Level 2

They are talking about we can't receive a video from anyone via music. This has been going on for so long but obviously you all don't care. Doesn't matter what phone or message app I use, when someone sends a video to me I receive a jpg and qcp file instead. Why is this?

0 Likes