MODERATOR NEEDED
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just wondering if it might be at all possible for one of moderators to consolidate all the 2.2 Froyo threads into one?  They seem to be junking up the board. 

Not trying to be offensive here to those who are dissatisfied with the lack of the update, just saying that it would be nice if we could come to the board and not have so many NEW threads about one particular topic.

0 Likes
Re: MODERATOR NEEDED
Dad-Bill
Contributor - Level 1

ladybell If all the threads were consolidated into one then would the moderator have to do that for all subjects on this forum? Hopefully soon after April 1st we won't have to post information about the official froyo release because then we will have it! If not, expect to see ongoing topics about the lack of froyo for the fascinate. Remember, one person's junk is another's treasure!

0 Likes
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3

Actually it would be great if all related topics were consolidated.  I'm all for fair on that one.  Do you really think come April 2 you will magically get what you seek?

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

if you think there are alot of 2.2 threads you shoulda seen the "wheres my iphone" set.

oh nad i bet 75% of the 2.2 are being started by the smae person with multiple accounts

0 Likes
gsp10
We Can only hope?
0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

gsp10 wrote:
We Can only hope?

meh, i really couldnt care, i havent found anything i need 2.2 for, and im running fine with 2.1

if i had to have 2.2 it would already be on there

0 Likes
ladybell
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok yeah that is funny regarding the "where's my iphone"  I read ALLOT of those two.  Guess it might not be an option to get them to consolidate. 

I am with you gsp10.  Guess we can only hope.

0 Likes
gsp10
You'll Be happy once you get it lol since both sides said it will be out
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
@ladybell
While I am not a moderator, I can suggest this. If you feel a post is offensive or duplicate content, you can always use the "report inappropriate content" link to alert the moderators. Then you can write a reason why you see the need to report the post or thread.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Dad-Bill
Contributor - Level 1

ladybell wrote:

Actually it would be great if all related topics were consolidated.  I'm all for fair on that one.  Do you really think come April 2 you will magically get what you seek?

Going by their track record probably not but you never know. More than likely when enough pressure is applied or they are embarrassed into it, hopefully within the first two weeks of April 2011.

0 Likes