Re: Marshmallow Upgrade for Note 5
KAPELLA98

Hello Gemini94, has your problem been fixed? I have a galaxy S6 edge plus and I'm still having problems with wifi connectivity. I cannot make whatsapp calls nor hangout calls nor facebook calls because after a seconds of calling I get disconnected. Also music apps stops playing music as soon as the phone lucks up, even in verizon mobil data usage.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KAPELLA98, I want to make sure that we get your device back in good working condition. Do you ever notice that the wi-fi turns itself off or is it just slow connection and the app is "buffering"? Are the app up to date from the Google Play Store? Please keep us posted.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KAPELLA98

Well, I want to tell you that I resolved my problem by turning the "power saving" mode off. Turning this feature off help all my apps start working normally. I didn't know this feature could cause so many functions to act weird. I still wanted to post this in case any others user have the same problems I had. I hope if they come across this post it can help them.

Still thank you for contacting me back to help.

Regards,

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

too bad you didn't check to see what happens to the phone when you select power saving.

0 Likes