Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Media Docking Station
gregwga50

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a media docking station for the Fascinate phone. I am looking for something like Bose (and others) sell for the iphone/ipad that you can set your device on and then you can play music without having to plug a cord into it.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Media Docking Station
NuDroidUsrr

gregwga50 wrote:

Does anyone know if there is such a thing as a media docking station for the Fascinate phone. I am looking for something like Bose (and others) sell for the iphone/ipad that you can set your device on and then you can play music without having to plug a cord into it.

Check out http://www.fascinateaccessories.com/fascinate-speakers.html

There is a ton of accessories out there for the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
M91-30
Novice

no, nobody does. the ipod/iphone devices all have a standardised dock port on the bottom. dock connectors are not common on other phones, and there isn't one on the fascinate. how would you have a dock with no dock connector? the only thing you could do is find a bluetooth type system, then you could just pair the fascinate to the speaker device. if they make such a thing.

0 Likes
gsp10
A docking station would look dumb because the audio jack and the usb port are both located on the top of the phone so it wouldn't work out as well
0 Likes
NuDroidUsrr

gregwga50 wrote:

Check out http://www.fascinateaccessories.com/fascinate-speakers.html

There is a ton of accessories out there for the phone.

0 Likes