Media Hub Email from Samsung
amylouisa
Enthusiast - Level 3

Just got an email from Samsung re: Media Hub coming to my Samsung Fascinate. Hmmmm, it requires 2.2 but still have 2.1.  Is this a sign of an update coming or just an "oops"? Anyone else get this?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Media Hub Email from Samsung
Smokie11
Contributor - Level 1

I would consider it worthless unless it is signed by the CEO of Samsung and it contained an actual date when you will get Media Hub...and then I would still consider it a worthless message because they don't read, write nor understand English very well. That's my story an I'm sticking to it.:smileywink:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Smokie11
Contributor - Level 1

I would consider it worthless unless it is signed by the CEO of Samsung and it contained an actual date when you will get Media Hub...and then I would still consider it a worthless message because they don't read, write nor understand English very well. That's my story an I'm sticking to it.:smileywink:

0 Likes
Droidbotics

They've been telling people "coming soon"  for eight months. As for the media hub, it's really bad, the movies are not current releases, limited movie selection, and over priced rentals (3.99)

0 Likes
amylouisa
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just was interested in trying it out. After clicking on the link in the email, it sends me to a page on Samsung's site and I noticed the 2nd time that it's dated October 2010! hahahaha. SInce I'm a new customer, guess they wanted to just send me stuff.

0 Likes
Smokie11
Contributor - Level 1

Yeah I was curious about it also, no longer am. The Samsung website is full of interesting "mistakes" for example according to their website you can download Froyo to your Fascinate...oops sorry I meant to say Mesmerize.:smileyvery-happy: 

0 Likes