Multiple problems since the last update
reesikid

I switched from T-Mobile to Verizon because of service issues, such as not being able to use my phone indoors, dropped calls, etc.  I was very satisfied with Verizon until the last update.  Now I am having the same issues.  I can't get calls at work, I can't send or receive texts, the data is slow even though I am using a guest network.  I pay more for Verizon and now it is just as bad.  Can someone explain why?  I am not the only one having the problem.  Other Verizon users where I work have the exact same complaints and it all started with the last update.  I think Verizon needs to fix this quick.  The AT&T users aren't having these problems.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Multiple problems since the last update
Cathy_McC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi reesikid,

Since the update my GPS stopped working, So per suggestion from another post I found, I shut phone off, pulled battery and SIM card.  Waited about a minute put both back and my GPS is now working. I am guessing I forced a reconnection to the Verizon network. Wouldn't hurt to try.

Cathy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Multiple problems since the last update
Cathy_McC
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi reesikid,

Since the update my GPS stopped working, So per suggestion from another post I found, I shut phone off, pulled battery and SIM card.  Waited about a minute put both back and my GPS is now working. I am guessing I forced a reconnection to the Verizon network. Wouldn't hurt to try.

Cathy

0 Likes