My Gallery is empty
whitiepossum

Yesterday my battery went dead as I continued to fight to use it. When I powered it back up the Gallery was empty and responding oddly. All pictures were on card and safely removed butt after taking new pictures nothing appears in the Gallery.

0 Likes
Re: My Gallery is empty
Wildman
Legend

Try going to Settings / Applications / Manage Application / All Tabs / Media Storage / Clear Data / Reboot

0 Likes
whitiepossum

I tried what you suggested but it did not work. It is as if the gallery program itself is corrupt. If I leave it on long emough, some kind of messsage appear but it disappears to fast to read and shuts the gallery down.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi whitiepossum, 

I understand the importance of the pictures taken with your wireless phone! Thank you to wildman for your contribution. 

I would like to provide some additional troubleshooting. 

Please first power the phone off, then unmount the SD card in the phone, and remove the battery. Wait approximately 60 seconds, then re-mount the SD card and re-attach the battery. 

Once this is completed, please take another picture and then check the gallery in the phone to see if the picture is located there. 

Please post back with the results. 

Thank you!

0 Likes