Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My MacBookPro will not acknowledge my fascinate when connected by USB cord.
Texasely

My Fascinate will not connect to my MacBookPro by USB.  It goes through the USB connection steps but the MAcBook does not

recognize it.  I have the most current software.  A friend hooked their Samsung to it and it recognized it as a drive going through the exact same steps.  How do I get mine to do that?  I want to upload my songs and pictures to my computer and am unable to do so.

0 Likes
Re: My MacBookPro will not acknowledge my fascinate when connected by USB cord.
NuDroidUsrr

Texasely wrote:

My Fascinate will not connect to my MacBookPro by USB.  It goes through the USB connection steps but the MAcBook does not

recognize it.  I have the most current software.  A friend hooked their Samsung to it and it recognized it as a drive going through the exact same steps.  How do I get mine to do that?  I want to upload my songs and pictures to my computer and am unable to do so.

Did you compare phone settings with the one that works? I use a MacBook Pro also, and I found the issue was only there when I was running Parallels or VirtualBox for a Windows VM. If I do not run either of those, it works just as it should.

0 Likes