My Verzon Mobile to access wireless info on the go!!
sputnik998

take control of my wireless account? i'd like to take control of my phone and remove your spam

[edited title to reflect content]

0 Likes
Re: Be sure to use My Verzon Mobile on your Samsung Fascinate to access wireless info on the go!!
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

i think this is the only vzw bloatware i have ever used, just to check my minutes on occasion

0 Likes
Re: Be sure to use My Verzon Mobile on your Samsung Fascinate to access wireless info on the go!!
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

mdram4x4 wrote:

i think this is the only vzw bloatware i have ever used, just to check my minutes on occasion

Your right madram thats the only VZW crap I use to check minutes and data.

Why the hell is V clogging up this page with worthless garbage? We all know about that stuff tell us something we dont know!

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

sputnik998 wrote:

i'd like to take control of my phone and remove your spam

Actually you can!  :smileywink:

0 Likes
sputnik998

SFObrien wrote:

sputnik998 wrote:

i'd like to take control of my phone and remove your spam

Actually you can!  :smileywink:

{edit for TOS violation}

. i think that verizon should offer the opportunity to use a straight up version of android free of their spam and bing's spam everywhere. like why is it even on there, we already either paid for the phone and signed a contract along with the monthly fee and data fees, how greedy can verizon get that they feel the need to modify phones and disable features that drastically lower the quality and in some cases performance of the phone

0 Likes
PO_pack_mule
Contributor - Level 2
How do you spell Verizon?

btw Mr Boogie, unable to access your flash link...guess you can't figure out why.
0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

I'm not having the flash problem

mine was updated to flash 10.2 yesterday

No thanks 2 Verizon

Now we are even behind on flash player 10.2 is out for other phones

Oh thank you so much do you have another contract to sign  Please Please Verizon

Now my tru feelings

They can shove up there iphone

0 Likes