My fascinate attachment problem
lilynbilly

I have been downloading ringtones to my fascinate. Everytime I go into the my files, downloads, it attaches a picture of my girlfriend on every song. Anyone know how to stop this?

0 Likes
Re: My fascinate attachment problem
o4liberty
Sounds strange I would contact CS maybe they can put you in touch with samgsung support.
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
There was another thread like this involving a daughter's picture either in the Fascinate forum or another Droid themed forum. Try a search. I remembered that the issue was fixed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
dimap
Contributor - Level 1

Just don't dump the girlfriend. Then you won't have to stop it.

0 Likes
firstlady09
Contributor - Level 3

Try this. Go into My Files (found in theApplications drawer) and move the ringtone file from the Download folder to the Music Folder. The phone then assigned it one of the stock background pics as its art. To move a file, long press on it and then select Move and select the Music Folder and press Move Here button. I have provided a link for additional information http://www.droidforums.net/forum/samsung-fascinate-discussions/82750-odd-issue-music-player-pics-tun...

0 Likes