Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
My fascinate, decided it was going to reset, lose service, and tell me it is 2004.. help?
kiirah
Enthusiast

Around 1:30 am, I was texting, and all of a sudden, my fascinate resets itself. Once I get this crap phone working, I see that I no longer have service. Then, I check the time. It says "7:03 pm. Friday, December 31st, 2004"... What on EARTH happened? I have tried turning it off and taking the battery out, and nothing,

Another issue I have been having is getting it to charge. When I plug it in, it doesn't charge, So I have to hold it just right, or set it up just right, so that it can charge so I can hear the alarm in the morning.

PLEASE HELP ASAP!!

0 Likes
Re: My fascinate, decided it was going to reset, lose service, and tell me it is 2004.. help?
kiirah
Enthusiast

It was fixed. However, the charging of the phone part is still an issue. Help please?

0 Likes
Re: My fascinate, decided it was going to reset, lose service, and tell me it is 2004.. help?
Not applicable

it would be nice if you shared the fix with others who are having the same problem...like me, for instance!

0 Likes