My messgae app has stopped working - Unable to fetch the text is displayed
stmendez

In addition to not being able to read text .... every app I open shuts down right away

0 Likes
Re: My messgae app has stopped working - Unable to fetch the text is displayed
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your messages and apps working again! Did you recenly install any new applications or updates? Have you restarted the phone since this began?

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
stmendez

My Android Web Srvice needed to be updated ... I think through Play Store.  Once that was updated everything worked fine!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stmendez,

Thanks for the update! We're glad to hear that the device is working as it should again. Always here to help out so, please do not hesitate to get back in touch if you have other questions or concerns.

AdamG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes