NO LED APP LOADED BUT!!
killface

I have downloaded the NOLED app and rebooted the droid as it said and I see no notification light anywhere on the phone.  Went thru alll the menu settings and go all my colors setup but when I send amessage to my phone from my wifes  I dont get any indicator lights at all

0 Likes
Re: NO LED APP LOADED BUT!!
Rome_006

I also had the same issue with the NoLED app, and could not figure out how to get it to work correctly. But you might want to try an app called Sms Popup i feel its alot better and does the same thing.

:robothappy:

0 Likes
MiMeQu21
Contributor - Level 3
U may want to try the app called Missed Call. It allows u to set up LED lights but it also allows.u to set up ringtones to run at a set intetval to let u know that u missed a call or a text. The ringtone will activate at the interval u set until u check your missed call or text. With the missed call alert, it would also alert u to a voicemail. I believe for the LED lights it says u have to deactivate something on the phone first. I dont use the LED part. I just use the ringtone part and it works great.
0 Likes
newyorklawyer

I havent had a problem with that App. Downloaded it and rebooted and it worked. Make sure you;ve checked Auto-start option in application settings.

0 Likes
verboi78

I installed the noLED app and it works great.  You have to turn your phone off and then on again for it to start.  It works great on my Samsung Fascinate phone because there isn't an LED indicator when you have new messages. 

0 Likes