NOTE 5 AND NOTE 8 NO VOICEMAIL NOTIFICATION
SMEACH77

I've already been through the whole process trying to correct a no notification issue with my note 5. The only way i get a voicemail notification is to go into voicemail app and refresh. I did not get this issue fixed, and no one from tech support emailed me or messaged me telling me they could not find anything wrong. I had to call back.

I upgraded to the Note 8 and its doing the same thing. I can only get a voicemail when i go into app and refresh.

I do have visual voicemail that i've been paying for, but it doesnt technically work.. as i have to "notify" app to prompt it to notify me!

Any help would be very much appreciated.

0 Likes
Re: NOTE 5 AND NOTE 8 NO VOICEMAIL NOTIFICATION
bearone21
Legend

settings/lock-screen/notifications....select notifications you want!!

Re: NOTE 5 AND NOTE 8 NO VOICEMAIL NOTIFICATION
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SMEACH77, 

We want you to have the best experience possible with your Note8 and with our visual voicemail app. Let's work together to ensure you're getting your notifications without having to manually refresh your app. 

To begin, when you're experiencing this issue are you connected to WiFi or using celluar data? If you're connected to WiFi, is data enabled in your device settings(Settings > Data usage >Mobile data)?

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!