Navigation
kfoxn3

Ok, so I upgraded to 2.2 on my Fascinate and I love it so far, the only big issue I am having is that I can't find my navigation and I used it all the time.  Can someone help???

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Navigation
JIMD4
Enthusiast - Level 3

You don't need VZ Navigator. Were you using Google Maps to Navigate (little blue thin triangle? You might have to download that app again. I did not when I upgraded to 2.2. Do you see a very little triangle at the very top left of your screen in the navigation bar? If it is grey the nav is off. If blue, nav is on. You may have to turn on location services-standalone and google.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DonM
Contributor - Level 2

VZ Navigation is still on the apps list. If you were using a third party navigation app you may want to try downloading it again. I couldn't tell you why it would be missing after the update.

0 Likes
tarheels38
Enthusiast - Level 2
0 Likes
JIMD4
Enthusiast - Level 3

You don't need VZ Navigator. Were you using Google Maps to Navigate (little blue thin triangle? You might have to download that app again. I did not when I upgraded to 2.2. Do you see a very little triangle at the very top left of your screen in the navigation bar? If it is grey the nav is off. If blue, nav is on. You may have to turn on location services-standalone and google.

Good luck.

0 Likes