Need a reminder for missed calls and texts?
kks115

Does anyone know what apps to download so that I can have a missed call reminder and missed text reminder?  This is frustrating not to have these when the screen is off all the time!

0 Likes
Re: Need a reminder for missed calls and texts?
MiMeQu21
Contributor - Level 3

I would try either "missed call" or "missed reminder" apps.  You can set reminders for missed calls, SMS (text), and MMS (multimedia) messages.  You can also set the frequency at which the reminder tone will ring until you view the missed call, text, etc.  The apps enable you to set a separate ringtone for each.

I will note, however, that I have had some issues with both apps.  I originally had Missed Call, but I was not getting the reminders at set intervals as I had set them.  I recently downloaded Missed Reminder instead.  At first, I was only getting reminders for missed calls.  I uninstalled the app and re-installed it.  Now it seems to work.  Don't know why it didn't the first time.

I would take a look at both apps and see if either does what you need.  I agree, the Fascinate should have had a feature built into it where you get ringtone reminders of missed calls and texts.  My old phone, which was a plain old cell phone, had that feature.  I do not want to have to check my phone everytime to see if I missed a call.  I like having a ringtone alert me.

0 Likes
Re: Need a reminder for missed calls and texts?
kks115

Awesome--thank you for responding and the info.  Really appreciate it!!

0 Likes