Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help with 1 problem and 1 question..
Karissa

Does anyone else notice their calls dropping often with the fascinate? I'd say 1 in every 5 or 6 calls is dropped and I live in an area where my old VENUS never dropped calls.

Also -and I'm sure this has been asked- when we get the froyo update PLEASE tell me it will allow us to get rid of some of the stupid apps we can't uninstall for example kindle, tetris, nfs shift?...

0 Likes
Re: Need help with 1 problem and 1 question..
PJNC284

Have you tried *228 option 2?  The radio in the Fascinate seems to be noticeably weaker than other phones signal wise but I haven't dropped any calls from it though.

Have you tried *228 option 2?  The radio in the Fascinate seems to be noticeably weaker than other phones signal wise but I haven't dropped any calls from it though.

It's unlikely that verizon will allow you to remove those apps once the Froyo update comes.  If it's there now, it'll probably be there after the update with even more bloatware.

It's unlikely that verizon will allow you to remove those apps once the Froyo update comes.  If it's there now, it'll probably be there after the update with even more bloatware.

hmm...not sure what's going on with my post.

0 Likes