Netflix now available on the Fascinate LOL
geomimi

Netflix is available on the Fascinate now, LOL, I wish the phone worked right!

0 Likes
Re: Netflix now available on the Fascinate LOL
radtech
I'm glad netflix made it to fascinate, I'm just not having the problems people seem to be having with their phones , guess I'm just lucky
0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

radtech wrote:
I'm glad netflix made it to fascinate, I'm just not having the problems people seem to be having with their phones , guess I'm just lucky
I am holding out for a fix, I have some problems, but the severity is not as bad as other users have. I will wait for a fix a little longer than I will make a decision if a fix is not forthcoming.
0 Likes
Smokie11
Contributor - Level 1

In all fairness, most of what my Fascinate does, it does correctly;  the problem with missed calls is the MOST major concern because receiving a phone call or not receiving it can be a life changing problem.

I would also like to give credit were credit is due, my phone handles both Slingplayer and Netflix flawlessly, the quality of the picture and sound (with headphones) is awesome, so is not all bad.

0 Likes
klynhi

I'm so happy now that Netflix is available on my Fascinate!! Guess I'll keep the Netflix streaming.   

My phone has worked since day 1 (May 10, 2011).  I got a good one!

0 Likes
wardcst24
Contributor - Level 2

There Are good ones Out there I bought my son a Cheap one on eBay and it works Flawlessly --To my Suprise

0 Likes