Netflix
ChuckS62

Can anyone point me to a good Netflix app that works and will allow me to watch my streaming media on my Fascinate?  The only one I have found so far in Market says it does not support my device.  I have found a few others searching the web but the reviews all say they don't work.

TYIA

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Netflix
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

ChuckS62 wrote:

Can anyone point me to a good Netflix app that works and will allow me to watch my streaming media on my Fascinate?  The only one I have found so far in Market says it does not support my device.  I have found a few others searching the web but the reviews all say they don't work.

TYIA

The app only works for a few phones now and there are some netflix apps on the net that have been edited to work on most phones but after the install, they have an issue with streaming the movie. You as well as others have to wait until netflix releases the app for our phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Smokie11
Contributor - Level 1

I made contact with Netflix and was told to wait until they develop an app. for the Fascinate, I used an app. developed for a Galaxy phone and it installs but does not work. However Slingplayer works great, I have a very extensive cable package that I can watch on my phone.

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

ChuckS62 wrote:

TYIA

The app only works for a few phones now and there are some netflix apps on the net that have been edited to work on most phones but after the install, they have an issue with streaming the movie. You as well as others have to wait until netflix releases the app for our phone.
0 Likes
ChuckS62

Thanks guys...

There are so many smart phones out there I  am sure the developers are having loads of fun keeping up.  I just don't understand why some smart programer out there somewhere can't make an app that works on any Android OS reguardless of the hardware running it.

Seems a simple enough request.  Never had this problem with my old Windows, Blackberry, or even my old Palm OS phones.  Many other problems yes, but not apps that would run on this one but not that one.

0 Likes