Network Error, Please Check The Network!
hiscraziness

"Network Error, Please Check The Network!" - I get this error message on the bottom of my screen at least a few times a day when all of my service drops, not just data. I've seen my service go from full 4G coverage one second to absolutely nothing the next, without moving and outside. Sometimes it comes back after a minute or two, other times I have to shut the phone off and pull the battery. I thought it may have been the SIM card but I had that replaced and nothing has changed. I've seen other people describing similar things happening to them as well. I've brought it in 2 times in the last 2 weeks because it was getting unbearable and both times none of the reps could explain why this is happening. I'm wondering if I have a bad device or if this is a widespread issue, and if anyone had this issue and found a fix for it.

0 Likes
Re: Network Error, Please Check The Network!
KellyArens
Contributor - Level 3

I was having this problem as well.  Tried hard reset, Verizon messed with phone remotely, etc...Ended up sending me a replacement phone. You may have to go through the steps and let the problem not be fixed, but I would call the 800 number from a land line and get the ball rolling.  Mine was also doing weird things like freezing up when I tried to make a call.  It would never make it to the screen with the dialer.  It would just freeze up and go to the home screen.  It ran slow and lagged real bad as if it was deciding if it wanted to work or not.  Regardless, Verizon was great and when the usual steps could not fix it they replaced it.  Mine is a droid razr (original).

0 Likes