New Software Update
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

About 2 hours ago I was just messing with my phone and decided to check for a new software update. I got the message one was available so I downloaded it, and the phone restarted. I can't tell if anything changed. It was updated from DL-09 to EA28. Anyone know what changed in this update?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New Software Update
Gnomad
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is supposed to fix the Emergency call button problem that was introduced on the DL09 update. It still did not fix the Mac mounting problem though.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Gnomad
Enthusiast - Level 2

It is supposed to fix the Emergency call button problem that was introduced on the DL09 update. It still did not fix the Mac mounting problem though.

0 Likes
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks

0 Likes
spurs21
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
patricegrc
0 Likes
Nanaof4

Got the same message for upgrade, but I went to website it says to use, and I can't seem to find the upgrade to download.  Can you help me, and maybe just give me where on the site it is.  Thanks.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

go to menu button>settings>about phone>system updates>check new

its an OTA update, no website

0 Likes
GLF
I was disappointed the update didn't include a flash player. When can we expect that update and also the SD card update?
0 Likes
M91-30
Contributor - Level 1

you can expect it right now, when you update to 2.2. go over to xda developer forums and get the update.

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3
Could you provide a direct link to that site in a private message?
0 Likes