Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Software Update
spurs21
Novice

About 2 hours ago I was just messing with my phone and decided to check for a new software update. I got the message one was available so I downloaded it, and the phone restarted. I can't tell if anything changed. It was updated from DL-09 to EA28. Anyone know what changed in this update?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: New Software Update
Gnomad

It is supposed to fix the Emergency call button problem that was introduced on the DL09 update. It still did not fix the Mac mounting problem though.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Gnomad

It is supposed to fix the Emergency call button problem that was introduced on the DL09 update. It still did not fix the Mac mounting problem though.

0 Likes
spurs21
Novice

Thanks

0 Likes
spurs21
Novice
0 Likes
patricegrc
0 Likes
Nanaof4

Got the same message for upgrade, but I went to website it says to use, and I can't seem to find the upgrade to download.  Can you help me, and maybe just give me where on the site it is.  Thanks.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Leader

go to menu button>settings>about phone>system updates>check new

its an OTA update, no website

0 Likes
GLF
I was disappointed the update didn't include a flash player. When can we expect that update and also the SD card update?
0 Likes
M91-30
Novice

you can expect it right now, when you update to 2.2. go over to xda developer forums and get the update.

0 Likes
nickjr
Novice
Could you provide a direct link to that site in a private message?
0 Likes