New VCAST Media Manager
notgoodenough
Enthusiast - Level 2

Good one gsp 10. And I'm sure somebody will post again that for those of us who don't have FROYO needs to download it by getting a root canal. 😜 I just think its odd for Verizon to post a video link when they should know better that we won't be able to watch it on our Fascinate - supposed to be a smartphone but made by NOT so smart people.

[edited title]

0 Likes
Re: New VCAST Media Manager-Organize and protect your media
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

go to market, download skyfire, view flash

done, no froyo needed

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

I use realplayer but normally the the phone plays most videos

0 Likes
Droidbotics

I guess they are rubbing the fact that we do have flash or froyo in our faces.

0 Likes
bigfrank69
Contributor - Level 1

Well just checked from phone to watch the video and it dont work and didn't have option to use Realplayer.

0 Likes
gsp10
I Have skyfire but it can't play all flash videos and its pretty lousy compared to a real flash player
0 Likes
roachman55
Enthusiast - Level 2

lboogie852 wrote:

Check out the new VCAST Media Manager!

Manage pics, videos, and docs on your phone and computer. Upload them to online storage and access them anywhere.

Watch Video Now

Your a Funny Man. I can watch from PC but many people I know only have phones and some the Fascinate and it dont work.

0 Likes
PO_pack_mule
Contributor - Level 2

Classic!  You'll notice the admin poster uses a Blackberry...

btw - I ended up deleting VCast MM because it is slow and doesn't really do squat.  Almost a VZ version of Win Media Player.

0 Likes
SFObrien
Contributor - Level 3

gsp10 wrote:
Can't Watch this video my fascinate doesn't support flash...sound familiar?

TOUGH CROWD................LOL

0 Likes
HarleyDrifter
Contributor - Level 1

I knew before I clicked on this one I'd be LMAO.  My guess is Iboogie852 is on the sales side of things and gets some kind of promotional bonus for trying to keep VMM alive.  Actually, Iboogie852 is probably code word for Verizon Marketing Team.  Anyway, I killed VMM when it couldn't even play the videos I made with the Fascinate and tech support couldn't come up with a solution.  I found my own solution (DIVX).  As far as VMM being a tool for file organization, I would rather use my own computers basic structure for that rather than glob on yet some other bloatware to further complicate it.  Oh yeah, and the whole froyo/flash issue... Still LMAO.  I would like to hear iboogie respond to that one though, but we won't.  He's too busy running off with his tail between his legs.  [keep it courteous please] OK I'll stop, but I do love my Fascinate!

0 Likes