New issues with my GNEX
kabull
Contributor - Level 1

Hello all.  My Gnex has never been a great phone.  However, I seem to be having more issues, more often as the phone ages.  I am beginning to drop calls daily.  Often several calls in a day.  I look at my phone and I have an empty triangle.  The call quality has never been good but at least it was sporadic.  Now nearly every call is of poor quality and if I am on the phone more than ten minutes the call quality goes from bad to making the phone unusable.  I have had to pull battery at least four times a day for the last week.  Is this just a function of the phone getting old or is there something I can do for this?  I understand it doesn't appear we will be getting updates.  Since the first few didn't fix the signal strength/radio issues, I really don't care.   It just seems odd that all of a sudden things are much worse.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Re: New issues with my GNEX
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi kabull,

Let's look into this! What is your current zip code? Have you recently downloaded any new applications? Do you experience the issue in and outdoors? I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks for your contribution to our community forums,

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
rockfootball6

I am having a problem like this in the Boston, MA area. I receive texts and calls but am unable to make calls or send texts at crucial times throughout the day. Just two days ago I had a phone interview for a company scheduled for 10:30 AM. I waited until 10:40 to call them myself when a voicemail notification came in, with a message saying they tried calling me. My data connection is fine and I am able to communicate via messenger and talk, but this is getting ridiculous.

I frequently am in and out of "no service" indications both indoors and outdoors as well.

0 Likes
carseller0822
Contributor - Level 3

I've seen the empty triangle a couple of times and I thought it said something about not being able to sign into Google services.

0 Likes