Nexus LED and things
TheDullah
Enthusiast - Level 3

hey i just got a Galaxy Nexus and was wondering if there is any way that i can change the settings for the LED lights. all i see is that i can turn it on and off and no advance settings. if there is nothing in the regular stock i was wondering if any had any cool apps that can take advantage of the LED.

on a different note i was wondering if there is a way to enable a battery percentage(like next to the battery icon in the top notification bar? also was wondering if there is a way that you can your messages from the lock screen(like how you can access the camera by sliding to the left as apposed to right to unlock), or even if you can have a direct access to a new text message.

thanks for any help.

0 Likes
Re: Nexus LED and things
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Light Flow (LED control)

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rageconsulting.android.lightflow"

Customized lock screen

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.widgetlocker

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

Battery Minder will give you the battery percentage in the notification bar, but not next to the battery icon.

0 Likes
TheDullah
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks and does anyone now where Google wallet is?

0 Likes
TheDullah
Enthusiast - Level 3

And it would be cool if anyone could post free apps for LED control

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Light Flow has a free version. I tried it before switching to the paid version of the application.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
TheDullah
Enthusiast - Level 3

Where is Google wallet

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try a Google search for how to install Google Wallet. There is some a trick to install it. The instructions are on here some where and most of the Android blog sites have covered the step by steps.

The only phone that Google Wallet is pre-installed is the Sprint Nexus S phone. All other phone with NFC capabilities have to install through various methods. Also in other discussions on the community it has been discussed already that Verizon isn't blocking the application either.

0 Likes
TheDullah
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I have been skimming through things and I have been reading that Verizon banned for privacy issues or something. And what your saying is that they are going to bring it back? On a side note thanks for the other info and will it void my warranty if I were to install it form some place foreign?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is a method of tricking the browser to allow you to install Google Wallet. No hacks involved. Try Droid-Life.com and see if they posted the instructions. My quick search of Android Central didn't find right away.

0 Likes