No service at all for over 36 hours!!!
bwk5150
Enthusiast - Level 3

Called Verizon at 9:15  yesterday they issued me a ticket and still I have no fix or service.  Great job Verizon I appreciate your work on the matter.  I live in upstate NY everyone else has service except me and my Nexus.  Anyone else having problem?  They have me at level 2 or 3 tech and still couldn't fix it!!!!

0 Likes
Re: No service at all for over 36 hours!!!
caseyhochheiser

I'm having the same problem with my nexus.  I got the phone a few days ago and my service has been on and off and now its completely off. Its really annoying because i dont even have enough service to call verizon and explain my problem.

0 Likes
caseyhochheiser

I fixed it.  Go into "settings" and select "more" then select "mobile networks" and then select "network mode" and set it to CDMA and it should fix the problem.  Hope that helped.

0 Likes
bwk5150
Enthusiast - Level 3

Didn't fix me I spent 40 minutes of the phone with Verizon and they couldnt fix it.

0 Likes
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello bwk5150,

It's not cool that you're not getting service on your device.  I want to ensure we provide you the best service possible!

If you're still experiencing no service on your device, please send me a direct message so I can further assist.

Thank you for your patience, and for being a part of Verizon Wireless,

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
bwk5150
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks honestly Im quite disappointed with Verizon I spoke with a guy who said it was software wide problem and told me to wait for a patch last Monday his name was Kevin.  Then I called on Wednesday and a Brian I think his name was said it was something with my phone! He said he could ship me one but I said no I will go to the store since it would take less time. He said ok but failed to tell me they couldnt give me one!!!  So I went to the store and had to pay 15.34 extra for shipping.   This shouldn't happen and Im sorry but this wasnt my fault two of your employees gave me wrong information

0 Likes