No software upgrades for you...
Topogigio22

My Fascinate is on build number SCH-I500.DH12.  I am told that is two upgrades behind (D101, DL09) yet when I go to update the software (InnoPath ActiveCare) it tells me:

Code: 503

I have tried with Wifi, with 3G and nothing works. 

Is there a reason why my phone does not wish to update?

0 Likes
Re: No software upgrades for you...
papa_leo
Contributor - Level 1

I would first try to hard reset and try to do an upgrade. If that wouldn't work, call Verizon and ask them to check your phone's MEDI number as there was a batch of the Fascinates that had a known problem with upgrade. In either case, if upgrade is not successful, Verzion will replace your phone.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yikes!  I would call that in or stop by a store.  Just don't go in on the 10th.  Potential chaos with iphone available for all that day.  Double Yikes!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Topogigio22

Went to the store and they say there is a trouble ticket being worked on to fix the problem. I don't completely believe them since the store person stated he gets better info from the forums than he does from the Verizon technical forums.

If he can't tell me or dosn't have access to a defect number and status than he is speculating and does not know.

0 Likes