No update, no payment
dcmed1
Enthusiast - Level 3

As of today I am not paying my Verizon bill until my Nexus has the 3 latest updates installed. If Verizon doesn't like, they can ***

<< Comment removed to comply with   >>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Re: No update, no payment
Spiral
Master - Level 1

Good luck with that.

0 Likes
zombielove69
Contributor - Level 1

I feel your dissatisfaction too.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

no payment = service disconnect

good luck

0 Likes
Not applicable

mdram4x4 wrote:

no payment = service disconnect

good luck

Also means reported to credit bureau

0 Likes
dcmed1
Enthusiast - Level 3

My home phone service has been changed to cable. I could care less with their cell service. I'm sitting in my house with no network connection right now anyway, I have to use WIFI.  Their service stinks.

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

dcmed1 wrote:

My home phone service has been changed to cable. I could care less with their cell service. I'm sitting in my house with no network connection right now anyway, I have to use WIFI.  Their service stinks.

theres the problem, you live in a low signal area, you need to move

0 Likes
dcmed1
Enthusiast - Level 3

I can drive a half mile down the road and get a 4G signal. I live right in the middle a nice red area on their reception map. Verizon does nothing but lie about their service.

0 Likes
Not applicable

dcmed1 wrote:

I can drive a half mile down the road and get a 4G signal. I live right in the middle a nice red area on their reception map. Verizon does nothing but lie about their service.

Well, then switch to another carrier, and since you don't care about the phone service being disconnected, because you have cable phone service, just get a tablet.

0 Likes