No voice mail notification on S7
SHEAND22

I have basic voice mail and used to get voicemail notifications, I haven't got them for some time. Any help with be appreciated.

Thanks!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No voice mail notification on S7
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone probably defaulted to the basic visual voicemail instead of basic non-visual voicemail. I would suggest that you call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request they add the Block Visual Voicemail feature to your line to ensure that your line uses the basic non-visual voicemail instead of visual voicemail. You might have to setup the basic non-visual voicemail again after the block is added.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The phone probably defaulted to the basic visual voicemail instead of basic non-visual voicemail. I would suggest that you call customer service at 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone and request they add the Block Visual Voicemail feature to your line to ensure that your line uses the basic non-visual voicemail instead of visual voicemail. You might have to setup the basic non-visual voicemail again after the block is added.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SHEAND22

Thank you! I was able to go online and block visual voicemail.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Nice! I wasn't sure if that Block was available online when it wasn't already activated.

0 Likes