Not all apps working on ICS?
Crawlnstall
So I know that not every single app was going to work right away when I got my phone and started using ICS, but are there any rumors going around when most apps/games will be updated to work with ICS? There are some great games I have but can't play because the OS doesn't work with it. Sad thing is, with the amazing screen quality and speed of the phone, the games would look amazing. Anyone hear of anything on when they expect most games to be ready to play ICS?
0 Likes
Re: Not all apps working on ICS?
Wildman
Legend

Updating the apps are in the hands of the software developers so answering question like this isnt possible for anyone but the developer of the apps..

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

Go into the Market  from a computer and find your app.  Go to the contact developer section of the page, and send the developer an email to find out more information.  Or, some apps have ways within the apps to contact the developer.  If you can at least get into the app on your phone, you can try that way, as well.

0 Likes
jtown
Contributor - Level 3

It'll take time.  The Galaxy Nexus is the only official ICS device on the market and it's only been out for a couple weeks.  I'm actually surprised how quickly I'm seeing updates for apps given the fact that it's the holiday season.  Many companies are in hibernation mode the last couple weeks of the year.

0 Likes