Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
Not getting all calls when listening to music.
xerion49505

When I first got my Samsung fascinate I had no problems. But since The last couple updates I am missing The occasional phone call when I listening to music from The mp3 player in The phone. The music used to stop playing whenever a call came in but now it Does not, and I have not gotten calls at all, just The voicemail. Does anyone know how to change this so The music stop playing when I get a call? Please Help

0 Likes
Re: Not getting all calls when listening to music.
Not applicable

xerion49505,

I want to make sure this is resolved quickly. I'm sorry this has caused concern for you. Are you missing calls with or without headphones plugged in? I ask because if I have my volume down all the way and listening to music w headphones I also miss all my calls and I use an HTC Thunderbolt. Are you using a music app from the Market? I do recommend enabling safe mode to ensure there are no corrupt apps causing the problem. If all else fails, a hard reset is the best remedy to clear all software conflicts. 

Please advise of your progress so we make sure this gets fixed!

Thank you!

0 Likes