Not receiving text messages from group email list
conniemm

I am on my company's emergency response team. Every Wednesday morning and if there are real emergencies, they send an email to an email group that goes both to email addresses and to phone numbers. Mine is mynumber@vtext.com.

I got my Fascinate on 9/17.  I got my weekly texts until 10/6 when I received the last one. I've talked and talked and talked with tech support and haven't gotten anywhere. Verizon shows that my message is received by them and sent to my phone but I never get it.

Other Verizon users at my company get the texts but none of them have a Fascinate. Last week Verizon sent me a new Fascinate so I had to clear my old phone and start over downloading apps, setting up, etc.

I did not get my test message with my new phone either.

Have any of you had this issue?  Verizon is telling me that they show me getting the messages even though I do not.  Their latest idea is for me to wipe my phone and not download any apps to see if any of them are causing issues. I do not have that many downloaded though.

I can receive texts sent directly to me by others sending it via their phones or emails, just not this group.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Connie

0 Likes