Not recieving texts
jland0425

I'm not recieving texts on my Samsung Fascinate. I haven't recieved any text all afternoon and evening today. What has happened cause I didn't do anything different all day.

0 Likes
Not recieving texts
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

have you tried to pull the battery for 30 seconds and reboot the phone to see if will cause the messages to come in?

When was the last time you dialed *228, option 1 to reprogram the phone to the Verizon Wireless network?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Not recieving texts
jland0425

yes, ive done all that. had a my son text me and still got nothing, he can recieve texts from me. Actually he doesn't get my texts either so maybe some thing with my phone maybe.

0 Likes
jland0425

Just figured i can send and recieve texts only when every i make a call on my phone and my sons is the same, I think it is verizon's service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jland0425!

I use messaging all the time so I know how upsetting this must be! Let's see what we can do here! Since posting, has this issue been corrected? I'd very much like to help you with this. To begin, please send a message to your own number to test incoming and outgoing messages. Please let me know the results, I assure you we can look into this further for you, if needed.

Christina B
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
SmilenSweetie

I'm Having the same issue with both my devices on my account (570)-XXX-XXXX and (570)-XXX-XXXX unable to make or receive any calls and unable to send and receive any messages is there a tower down in this area Tioga,PA I'm very disappointed with this I have extremely important calls to make and I'm unable to do so just made a payment last week over two hundred dollars and this is how my service is when will the problem be fixed this is ridiculous to have to go without using my cell phone and it's the only phone I can afford to have because my contract is so expensive please tell me when I'll gain service back this is so unprofessional of not informing your customers on the matter i would greatly appreciate a text message or an email back to know how and when this will be corrected and what exactly your gonna do for me today for not having any use of my cellular phone I hope to see some form of credit to my account this is very inconvenient for me and for others Please do something to correct this matter

Thank you for your time..

Tonya <Personal information removed per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.>

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes