Note 3 problems
jcverros
Enthusiast - Level 2

I love my Note 3 but since I upgraded KitKat I have zero reception on my calls at my office/home. Wifi works great. My wife has an iPhone and has no problems. I went into the Verizon store to ask for help and they told me to talk you customer service via *611. BUT I DONT HAVE ANY RECEPTION! My zip code is 93619. Please help as I love this phone.

Re: Note 3 problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jcverros,

We want you to have service all the time and everywhere! I show that your zipcode is within our coverage area. Having said that try reseating the SIM card: http://vz.to/1mTu4sP . Let us know if you have connection again.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jcverros
Enthusiast - Level 2

Brian,

I've done this and it makes zero difference. Please advise.

Jim

0 Likes
brianp_vzw
Verizon Employee

So sorry that did not do the trick, jcverros!

Looks like we need to do some more advanced troubleshooting. From your home screen, press the menu button in the lower left under the screen and touch “Settings.” In the Settings menu select “More Settings” and then touch “Mobile networks.” Make sure there is a check mark for Mobile data. Under that is “Global Data Roaming Access” touch that and set it to “Allow access for all trips” for the purpose of troubleshooting. Next select “Network Mode” and ensure it is set to LTE/CDMA.

Next power the device off. Press and hold the Home button (located at the bottom) & Volume Up button (located on the left edge). With the Home and Volume buttons pressed, press and hold the Power button (located on the right edge) until Samsung logo appears then release all keys. In the recovery menu select wipe cache partition. (Utilize the volume buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.) Once completed, Select reboot system now. Once the device powers back on dial #832 to connect to the network. Let us know how the signal is once completed.

BrianP_VZW

Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jcverros
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did all of it. Two bars. "Mobile network not available"

Please help. This is killing my business.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jcverros,
I know it's crucial to have operable service especially for your business. Please backup your device and complete a factory reset here http://vz.to/1ydo2st Please test and share. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jcverros
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did all of this and nothing has changed. I now need to completely reconfigure my phone. 3-5 days is not acceptable. Send me a new phone or fix it.

Thanks

0 Likes
ghoststory
Enthusiast - Level 3

Write to the VP of Customer Service:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/aboutus/leadership/executive/profiles/john-bianchi.html

There is a link to email him in the page above.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@jcverros,

Thanks for trying that and keeping us posted!

Are you unable to make/receive calls or access the internet at all while inside your home? Are you getting an error message or recording?

Are you experiencing this only while inside your home? If you go outside are you able to use the phone?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
jcverros
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can access Internet over wifi at home. I can use phone including calls

about a mile past my neighborhood. But not as well as it was even then.

Jim

(Removed)

Personal info removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by: Admin Moderator

On Jun 17, 2014 11:24 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes