Note 5, Really?
ZUKZEKIM
Contributor - Level 1

Can someone explain to me how the Galaxy Note 5 is still $33/month on the payment plan? Its a year old phone. I bet if I was trying to trade a Note 5 in I would be lucky to get $100 for it. How can Verizon still price this thing at $792.00?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Note 5, Really?
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
ZUKZEKIM-

The Samsung Note 5 is an awesome device. I definitely want to make sure that you are getting the best value for your dollar. While our 64GB model Samsung Note 5 is $33.00 per month on DPP, the 32GB model comes it at under $30 ($29.00 per month). Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

You can get a used one for about $300, new phone prices are crazy, but you made up for it being so cheap with $40 line access fees. $792 for a note 5 is high, but why discount it when the note 7 can't be sold.

0 Likes
ssbn625g
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon only offered me $165 for mine, glad I kept it.

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

9 out of 10 times its better to sell your device yourself.

0 Likes
amberk_vzw
Verizon Employee
ZUKZEKIM-

The Samsung Note 5 is an awesome device. I definitely want to make sure that you are getting the best value for your dollar. While our 64GB model Samsung Note 5 is $33.00 per month on DPP, the 32GB model comes it at under $30 ($29.00 per month). Please let us know if you have any additional questions!

AmberK_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ZUKZEKIM
Contributor - Level 1

So the logic here is that if I bought A corvette that was recalled and they have no more corvettes. They totally did away with them but they are happy to let Me drive A Chevy cobalt just a little bit less money I should be happy That they are trying to accommodate me. A basic element of selling A product is IT you have to show the value in the product. The note five has reduced capability but prices almost as much as the note seven. You have failed to show me the value in such a purchase

MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Or just return the Corvette for your money and buy a Lambo.

0 Likes
adriennep_vzw
Verizon Employee

We want you to love your device. I want to help you find a device that works for you. What features of the of the Note 7 did you enjoy? What features are you looking for in your next device?

0 Likes
ZUKZEKIM
Contributor - Level 1

Expandable memory

Water proof

Annual upgrade

Android

Prefer the stylus as it added extra value and capabilities

Preferably something that has a cost related to it's age

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you getting back to us. We'll be sure to forward on your feedback. Have you taken a look at the new iPhone? It is compatible for annual upgrade as well as waterproof.

0 Likes