Notification Flas
enaidmm

I just purchaed the Samsung Fascinate Smartphone.  Can anyone tell me if it has a "Notification Flash"   so you don't have to view the screen to see if you have a missed call or message?  Seems like most phones do.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Notification Flas
DonM
Contributor - Level 2

In it's settings section there is an entire page for battery savings features, like I said it's very customizeable.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
DonM
Contributor - Level 2

The Fascinate doesn't have an notification LED. I personally use an app named NoLED which does the same thing.

0 Likes
Re: Notification Flash
enaidmm

Thank you very much, now I get a little pink dot on the face of my phone.  How did you know about this app?

0 Likes
DonM
Contributor - Level 2

enaidmm wrote:

Thank you very much, now I get a little pink dot on the face of my phone.  How did you know about this app?

Same as you did. I wanted a notification method for my phone and someone suggested NoLED.

It's very customizable. You can can change icons, icon size, color, location, etc...

0 Likes
enaidmm

Do you know, if you don't respond to the pink flash for awhile, will it use up a lot of your battery charge?

0 Likes
DonM
Contributor - Level 2

In it's settings section there is an entire page for battery savings features, like I said it's very customizeable.

0 Likes
enaidmm

Thank you, you've been very helpful.

0 Likes
enaidmm

Don:  Help:  I had to have my phone reset and lost my NoLED so had to download it again.  Well, like everything it's a new version and now it won't work.  And another thing.  I thought I would delete the app and download again.  I can't even delete the app.  Why do we always have to change things.  Hope you can help.

Thank you.

0 Likes
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

enaidmm wrote:

Don:  Help:  I had to have my phone reset and lost my NoLED so had to download it again.  Well, like everything it's a new version and now it won't work.  And another thing.  I thought I would delete the app and download again.  I can't even delete the app.  Why do we always have to change things.  Hope you can help.

Thank you.

Stop the app and delete the cache, then you should be able to remove the app
0 Likes
TamaraH_VZW
Verizon Employee

enaidmm, I understand how confusing a new phone can be. In order to delete applications from your Fascinate, go to 

Main Menu>Market>Menu>My Apps

Find the application you wish to delete and uninstall.

0 Likes