Only one problem left, can't end call
bustall

Haven't seen this anywhere, both my wife and I can't end a call. Screen unresponsive, we have to wait untill the other caller hangs up.

We're un-rooted with the latest updates.

Thanx in advance

0 Likes
Re: Only one problem left, can't end call
nickjr
Contributor - Level 3

bustall wrote:

Haven't seen this anywhere, both my wife and I can't end a call. Screen unresponsive, we have to wait untill the other caller hangs up.

We're un-rooted with the latest updates.

Thanx in advance

Factory Reset is now the next thing to do...
0 Likes
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you to the community for the suggestion. 

Are you still experiencing issue with ending the call? Have you tried a battery pull? This may correct the issue by simply removing the battery then placing it back in. If not, you may need to perform a hard reset on the device by going to Menu > Settings > Privacy > Hard reset. Please know your G-mail log-in prior to performing the reset as you would need to add it back to the phone. 

Thank you, 

0 Likes
bustall

Yep, still having the problem. This is my second fassy since September and the first one did it too. My wife is still on her first one since Christmas and hers does it as well.

I've done all of the above including safe mode. Safe mode by the way fixed a glitch where I couldn't back out of my contacts, I had to hit the home button. My wife's did not have this problem.

We have the exact same apps but hers has always run smoother than the two of mine, go figure.

I will say I have played with ALL the other phones and the fassy blows them all away!

We both have Launcher Pro free version which rocks.

0 Likes
LenaA_VZW
Verizon Employee

Thank you for replying back. 

Please send me a PM with your name and mobile number and I will contact you to assist you further. Additionally, provide me a contact number where you can be reached. 

Thank you, 

0 Likes