PICTURE MESSAGE WITH AUDIO??
Rome_006

How can i send a picture message with audio or even with more than 1 picture included in the same message?

0 Likes
Re: PICTURE MESSAGE WITH AUDIO??
Ambreezy
Contributor - Level 3

Hello Rome 006. I have read your post and understand your question on sending a picture message with audio. Here are the steps on completing the option. 

Click on Message icon on Home Screen
Next click on New or Compose Message and enter in mobile number
Select Menu option and select Attach
You will also be given option to record your own sound

0 Likes
Rome_006

Thank you ambreezy but my issue is once i attach a picture then i press the settings button to attach audio with the the picture message the option(attach) doesnt even show up. In turn which brings me back to my issue that i cant include audio in the same picture message im trying to send. Could this be an issue with just my phone? Because my gf has the same phone and has the same issue. If you could provide any further information id really appreciate it

THANK YOU

:robothappy:

0 Likes
Rome_006

Actually Ambreezy i just answered my own question. lol i figured out if u got to your messages>new message>or reply>settings button> then attach> and the popup menu it brings up if  you scroll towards the bottom of that list it will give you an option called slideshow, there you can add a picture and attach sound or more than one picture with sound. And that is how you can send picture messages with sound. Ok well thank you for your help i really appreciate it

THANKS

:robothappy:

0 Likes