Pairing phone with Uconnect
dollyfande

I bought a new car in May and had a Motorola droid that had no problem downloading my contacts to the Uconnect phone in my car.  A couple of weeks later I dropped the Droid on the carpet and it shattered (different discussion!!!).  I bought the Galaxy Nexus to replace the Motorola but now my phonebook is not syncing or downloading to my car's Uconnect device.  It pairs with it but it won't automatically share the phonebook with the car.  Does anyone know how to do this??  Uconnect tells me its the phone's software that is not allowing it to do so. Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Re: Pairing phone with Uconnect
dollyfande

Wow!  I guess the forum is as helpful as Verizon.  No one else is having this issue??

0 Likes
Re: Pairing phone with Uconnect
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi dollyfande. I want to help as much as I can. Some phones may not be compatible with Uconnect. Verizon can help make sure it pairs successfully, but from there it's dependant on the phone & car manufacturer for what features are available through the sync. Since I don't know exactly what kind of car or phone you have, or the version of Uconnect you're using, please visit http://www.driveuconnect.com for support with your car's bluetooth.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes